QuickBooks Apps and Ability Business
We do a lot of things at Ability Business. First and foremost, we’re QuickBooks Solution Providers for small and mid-market businesses. In that capacity, we’re business consultants and work with clients on business development. We consult, train, strategize, solve problems, advise, support and so much more. We’re your trusted advisors and biggest cheerleaders.
While QuickBooks is at the foundation of what we do, over the years we have come to realize that it can’t be all things to everyone. Businesses that have specific needs or occupy particular niches may need a skill or capability that QuickBooks doesn’t yet provide. Because we’ve never met a client problem we weren’t driven to solve, since 2002 we’ve been at the forefront of developing QuickBooks apps that can help empower businesses in all of the verticals we serve.
Grow your business with QuickBooks third-party apps
Our suite of Ability Apps is designed to help empower your business and keep operations as smooth as possible. Unlike other QuickBooks third-party apps you may find, our QuickBooks apps are tried, tested and award-winning. Plus, they come with the knowledge and support of the Ability team. Try one, bundle several together—we created our QuickBooks third-party software as custom solutions for an array of problems.
- Age Verification: With a 2D scanner, you can instantly scan IDs, automatically verify age and store the information to save staff time and protect your business.
- Consignment: Consignment and resale businesses have very particular needs. Our QuickBooks app enables you to track owned and consigned inventory separately, track by both percentage and dollar amounts, and generate payout and other consignment-specific reports.
- EBT Calculator: With this QuickBooks POS app there’s no more separating EBT and non-EBT items at checkout. Our EBT calculator allows you to use a “mixed basket” approach that will speed up checkout while decreasing errors.
- Instant Scan: Enables retailers to quickly capture, search, select and update customer info for QuickBooks POS with a simple 2D scan of a customer’s driver’s license. Instant Scan can capture expiration date, driver’s license number, age, birth date, gender, eye color, hair color, height and weight.
- Integrated Scale: This QuickBooks app speeds up the checkout process by giving you the functionality to weigh items like fruits and veggies as well as scan random-weight deli barcodes.
- Membership: The problem of how to maintain membership data is a notoriously tricky one for POS systems. Not so with our Membership QuickBooks app, which lets you add, renew and track memberships with ease.
- Purchasing Limits: State-mandated purchasing limits of certain goods are now easy to set and track with our QuickBooks app. With Purchasing Limits, you can designate items, set flexible settings and limits, and allow override if necessary. It’s never been simpler to protect your business.
- Round Up Donations: Rounding up campaigns are a great way for businesses to support a cause and our QuickBooks POS app can automatically calculate the round-up value so that shoppers can easily donate their change to charity.
- Signature Capture: Have you ever wished there was an easy way for you to collect electronic signatures for retail and wholesale house accounts, credit card charges and other payment types during checkout? Well, there’s a QuickBooks app for that. Signature Capture does that and acts as a customer display so they can review items as they’re being scanned.
As you can see, the Ability suite of QuickBooks apps makes doing business easier, increasing productivity and decreasing room for errors. But don’t just take our word for it, check out our selection of Ability-designed QuickBooks third-party apps and take them for a test drive today.