Intuit Software Returns
QuickBooks Desktop Financial and QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop software may be returned within 60 days from the date of your order.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained before returning your QuickBooks Software.
Once the return has been processed, your licensing keys will be deactivated by Intuit and you’ll no longer be able to use the software.
Ability Apps Returns
All Ability Business Software, Addons, and Apps carry a 60 day return period. Most Ability Apps have a 30-day trial. Take a test drive and download here.
POS Hardware Returns
- Hardware that is opened can not be returned.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained before returning any hardware.
- All INTUIT® POS hardware carries a 30-day return period with no restocking fee.
- ALL OTHER POS HARDWARE carries a 30-day return period with a 20% restocking fee. You cannot return any product after 30 days.
- The return period begins on the date the order is placed.
Intuit POS Supply Returns
Per our return policy, Intuit POS consumables, like receipt paper and inventory labels/tags, are not returnable.