The Power of Intuit Payroll
Pay your team with the push of a button with QuickBooks payroll services. Whether you are using QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online, Intuit Payroll offers a suite of options to assist you with your payroll needs.
With QuickBooks full-service payroll you can set payroll to run automatically, freeing time to spend on other facets of your business. QuickBooks Payroll can calculate, file and pay your taxes for you and you can manage HR needs and employee benefits from one integrated account. Same-day direct deposit ensures that your cash on hand remains on hand longer. When your payroll is powered by Intuit Payroll, it is easy, accurate and your whole business benefits.
No matter which of the QuickBooks Payroll options you choose, they share some features in common.
- Fast, unlimited payroll runs: With QuickBooks Payroll, you can spend five minutes or less running payroll.
- Paychecks and taxes calculated: A core feature of QuickBooks Payroll services is that federal and state taxes will be monitored and updated for you.
- Automated tax filings: Along with calculating taxes that appear on employees’ paychecks, QuickBooks assisted payroll will calculate, file and pay year-end payroll taxes.
- Intuit Workforce: Employees can access paystubs and W2s as well as view PTO balances and withholding allowances via the QuickBooks Workforce portal.
- Available nationwide: No matter where in the United States you are, QuickBooks Certified Payroll is there. It’s available in all 50 states.
- Garnishments and deductions: QuickBooks full-service payroll can process out-of-the-ordinary payroll circumstances that may arise such as wage garnishments or other deductions.
- Full suite of payroll reports: Track payroll history, tax payments, paid time off, bank transactions and more with easy-to-access downloadable reports.
With no annual contract and for a simple monthly subscription fee, QuickBooks Payroll is a fully featured, cost-effective payroll solution for every size, type and sector of your business. Choose the payroll plan that meets your needs—we’ll even help get you set up and provide the excellent support that has made Intuit Payroll the choice for more than 1.4 million businesses. Join the community of small and midmarket businesses powered by Inuit Payroll