QuickBooks Premier Plus
More automation to save time and boost productivity.
Get organized to successfully run your business.
- New! Improved Bank Feeds
- New! Receipt Management
- New! Automatically Send Statements
- New! Customize Payment Receipts
- New! Create Customer Groups
- New! PDF Preview
QuickBooks Desktop Premier includes all QuickBooks Desktop Pro features plus tools tailored to your industry:
- Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports to get the right information for your business
- Collaborate with 1 to 5 concurrent users (each sold separately)*
- Contractors: job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Nonprofits: biggest donors and grants, budget vs. actual by programs
- Professional Services: unbilled expenses, billed vs. proposal by project
- Manufacturing & Wholesale: sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Retailers: purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability
Download, license key, and registration instructions will be emailed within 1 to 2 business days.
*QuickBooks Premier Plus discount applies to the first year only. After year one, you will be charged MSRP. By adding this product to your cart and checking out you understand the terms of this subscription which must be renewed every year to maintain access to your software.
More features for more productivity
- Premier Plus Subscription
- What's new for 2021
- QuickBooks Desktop Manager
- QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Technical Specs
Premier Plus Benefits
- Over $600 value!*
- Unlimited customer support*
- Automate receipt expense entries using the QuickBooks Desktop Mobile App*
- Automated data backup and recovery*
- Access to the latest version, with the latest features and security patches*
- Optional: Add-on discounted anytime, anywhere, remote access*
Get paid more ways, fast.
- New! Automatically add, match, and record ACH and credit transactions initiated within QuickBooks, including payments received via eInvoice.
- Accept payments by credit cards and ACH bank transfers.
- QuickBooks automatically updates your books.
- Smart Invoicing
- Data encryption for extra security